Thursday, March 22, 2012

flossy peek

This month seems to be just flying by. Or is that just me? I'm having carpal tunnel surgery on my hand next week so I've been madly trying to finish up my March bee blocks before the surgery puts me out of action! I think I'm going to make it, but I'm still scrambling a bit!
My Cocorico block for this month is for Megan. Her theme is County Fair. My block is almost done. I thought I'd have it done today until I realised I don't own even one tiny scrap of black fabric which is what I need to finish it! Here's a little peek:

3 comments:

  1. I love your country fair block. It is so sweet! Good luck with your surgery next week. I have surgery next week too, so know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Country Fair block looks good - can't wait to see all of it - also love your care block and you've just reminded me that I have some sherbet pips fabric that I can use too - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block for Megan is looking so pretty already! Can't wait to see it finished!
    Good luck with your surgery, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete