Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blue

My most favourite thing at the moment is this lovely armrest pincushion made for me by Yeechi for a Flickr swap. She did such a beautiful job and picked my taste quite perfectly :). I love using it so much that I made one for a friend for Christmas. I used this tutorial by Amy of During Quiet Time. I love how it turned out.

I revisited this Farmer's Wife block (Economy) for one of the pockets.
I'm slightly embarrassed it's soooo similar to the one Yeechi made me, but when something's already so right, why change it don't you think?!



2 comments:

  1. I am so flattered! And super happy you love it. ^^;; I love your version!! Doesn't the pincushion-y part remind you of a coffee cup with the sleeve? :D (Maybe that's the Seattle in me talking.) Your friend is going to love it, I'm sure, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yeechi! I really do use your pincushion every day! Love it so much :)Oh yeah, coffee cup, you're right! Goes well with my teacup fabric :)_

    ReplyDelete