Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Letters to Santa

Have you written your letter to Santa yet?
I have been on an ornament making kick lately.  Just the thing to get me in the mood for Christmas decorating.  I saw some cute little knitted letter ornaments here and was inspired to make some fabric ones.   I decided to make mine letters to Santa.  I have plans to make one for each of my children to hang on the tree so they can put little letters into them.  I have a feeling the elves might come along at night and take them off to Santa ;)

I've been having a lot of fun choosing fabric to fussy cut for the stamps and the envelope lining.

What have you been making for Christmas?








9 comments:

  1. Those little envelopes are adorable, I love the fabrics you're using. I've been busy making things for Christmas too but not for me, for the children's area in the local library where I'm a volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome!!! I think they are perfect for Valentines Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a pet parent, as a pet parent we always have our animal write his letter to Santa. I really like how all of these decorations look. I really like the fabric look of all of the envelopes to Santa. And this is a great idea for anyone with children.

    Please visit My Website: Professional Doctorate

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs which you made on these letter are looking gorgeous. Thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    Lovely Rory Beca Sevona Maxi Gown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should change the white cotton yarn to the gray one so it can be hidden into the fabric.
    My blog@TEFL Language courses

    ReplyDelete